We all know the feeling of coming home to a cold room or an apartment or maybe leaving the radiator on all day or night. With this smart radiator regulator, you never have to worry about leaving the radiator on.
Simply replace your existing radiator knob with this smart radiator regulator, and the built-in, self-learning smart radiator regulator switches the radiator on and off, giving the room the desired temperature.
Scheduling and remote control:
After installation in the Nedis SmartLife app (using the Nedis ZigBee Gateway: WIFIZBxxx), you can set up a schedule for when the radiator should heat a room. Make a weekly or daily schedule, or just use your smartphone to set the temperature wherever you are.
By combining it with Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa, you can simply use your voice to change the temperature in the room. Or set scenes in the Nedis SmartLife app that can be activated with a single touch of a button or with a single Siri / Google / Alexa command.
In addition to all these smart features, you can also monitor the temperature on the LED display or intuitively turn the front to change the desired room temperature. You can also simply press it to set the temperature to preset levels. A child lock can be activated to prevent unwanted temperature changes.
Based on the temperature changes in the room, the smart radiator controller can be set to recognize whether a door or window is open for a long time, after which it automatically switches off the radiator. If hot water is not available (eg if the central heating is switched off), it can also recognize it and act accordingly.
Operate several radiators at once so you never forget a single room again. By combining this product with other Nedis SmartLife products (such as the ZigBee door / window sensor or climate sensor), you can set up more accurate and energy-saving systems.
Nedis Zigbee Gateway (WIFIZBxxx) is required to install the product in the Nedis SmartLife app (Android / iOS).
No special skills or knowledge (eg plumbing work) is required for the installation. You only need a screwdriver to remove your existing radiator knob and 2 AA batteries to power the smart radiator regulator. Hot water must also be available for the radiator to work, so if your house has central heating, it is important that it is switched on.
Digital smart, self-learning thermostat to keep the temperature in the room at the desired level
• The Nedis® Smartlife app can be used to set a schedule or change the temperature via remote access with your smartphone
• Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, or Siri voice control can be used to configure scenarios that can be controlled with a single voice command
• With the built-in LED display and the intuitive button, you can change, monitor and control the temperature directly on the radiator
• Child restraint prevents unauthorized temperature changes
• Operate several radiators at once so you never forget one of your rooms
• Combine it with other Nedis SmartLife products for a more intelligent and energy-saving environment
• Easy installation where special skills or knowledge (eg electrical or plumbing work) are required